Honeywell Accountant in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
As an accountant you will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing billings between Honeywell sites. Work with Intercompany accountants at other Honeywell sites to resolve any billing disputes or issues. Responsible for clearing any Intercompany suspense balances and maintain an aging report of all suspense balances.
Position reports to the Puerto Rico Center of Technical Accounting (COTA) Manager.
Position Responsibilities includes but are not limited to: - Perform financial analysis of Intercompany General Ledger accounts. - Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and investigate any reconciling items. - Prepare Monthly Journal Entries in SAP Financials. - Partner with other Honeywell business units through on-going communication for Intercompany transactions needed between business units. - Perform other monthly responsibilities necessary, example: submit invoices for payment, payments and netting to business units, billings, statement, etc. - Assist finance management and government compliance department with special projects and adhoc requests as needed. - Complete Intercompany section of annual tax package, Balance Sheet Review (BSR), and quarterly schedules. - Read, write and speak English
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience (Including Coop and Internship experience).
- 1 years using Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Due to export control restrictions, this specific position requires US Citizenship status
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to coordinate with employees in multiple locations.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work under time pressures and deadlines.
- Systems knowledge of SAP and Microsoft products is desired
*Location * Aguadilla Puerto Rico
Includes TRravel to the US and/or Internationally
Requisition ID: 00352556