Caldera Medical Vice President of Operations in Agoura Hills, California
Vice President of Operations
Caldera Medical's Mission - To Improve the Quality of LIfe for Women!
• Executive position reporting directly to the CEO and a member of the Senior Leadership Team responsible for leading: ◦ Operations ◦ Manufacturing ◦ R&D ◦ Human Resources ◦ QA/RA
• Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women suffering from stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse • Developing exciting new products to treat other conditions women unnecessarily suffer from • Located in beautiful Agoura Hills, CA in North Los Angeles County
• A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number • All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management • Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment ◦ Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
• Bachelor’s Degree; Graduate Degree is a plus • Minimum 5 years of leading, coaching and mentoring managers in an operations role • Previous success quickly scaling a company a company with < $50M in revenue • Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day • Strong presentation skills • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Competitive Compensation • Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members • 401(k) with 4% matching contributions • Basic Life and AD&D • Unlimited Vacation • 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave • Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks • Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees