Caldera Medical Recruiting Coordinator in Agoura Hills, California
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
• Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women suffering from stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse • Developing exciting new products to treat other conditions women unnecessarily suffer from • Located in beautiful Agoura Hills, CA in North Los Angeles County
• Recruit and prescreen individuals for open positions • Schedule interviews with candidates • Track candidates throughout the interview process • Promote our company with passion to the best candidates and ensure they join our organization • Possess a positive attitude, and a drive to rise to a new challenge every day
• A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number • All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management • Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment ◦ Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software • Attention to detail • Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day • Strong presentation skills
• Competitive Compensation • Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and their family • 401(k) with 4% matching contributions • Basic Life and AD&D • Unlimited Vacation • 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave • Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks • Surrounded by smart and engaged co-workers