Caldera Medical Corporate (In-House) Recruiter in Agoura Hills, California
Corporate (In-House) Recruiter for Medical Device Company
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
• Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women suffering from stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse • Developing exciting new products to treat other conditions women unnecessarily suffer from • Located in beautiful Agoura Hills, CA in North Los Angeles County
• Full cycle recruiting for open positions in across all departments • Interface with the senior management team • Promote our company with passion to the best candidates and ensure they join our organization • Possess a positive attitude, and a drive to rise to a new challenge every day
• A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number • All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management • Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment ◦ Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
• MUST HAVE 2 years’ experience as a full cycle recruiter • Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day • Strong presentation skills • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Competitive Compensation • Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and their family • 401(k) with 4% matching contributions • Basic Life and AD&D • Unlimited Vacation • 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave • Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks • Surrounded by smart and engaged co-workers